Jobs of The Week on #DriveLive
Each week we feature two jobs from our recruitment experts. This week our professionals are Toby Simpson, Managing Director, The Gulf Recruitment Group and David MacKenzie, Managing Director at MacKenzie Jones Group
Multi-Site Manufacturing Director in Saudi
For more information – and to apply go to:
Regional Human Resources Director – Leading Hotel Group
One of the Leading Multinational Hotel Groups in the GCC with operations across the globe and a reputation for excellence is looking for a Regional Head of HR – Middle East
The role will cover the following
1. Manage adhoc recruitment requirements in conjunction with individual hotels, ensuring that staffing is looked at on a group basis to minimise recruitment costs.
2. Identify suitable source markets for new staff, identify reputable recruitment agencies and build and maintain relationships with them.
3. Lead mass recruitment drives, including visiting source countries to interview candidates. 4. Manage all new openings – recruitment and overall HR processes.
Compensation and Benefits
1. Take part in general benchmarking studies carried out in the local hotel markets (Dubai, Abu Dhabi and other locations in the future) and analyse results to present to management.
2. Carry out benchmarking on issues specific to the Hotels.
3. Keep Hotel grading and titling structure under review to ensure that it continues to meet the company’s requirements.
4. Monitor policies & procedures and propose amendments as required.
5. Monitor implementation of employee reward and recognition scheme.
6. Assist with development of bonus scheme for management.
7. Monitor employee insurance policies to ensure that they meet company requirements and are delivering the benefits agreed.
Talent Management and Employee Relations
1. Work with the management team to build talent management and career development strategies in order to motivate, manage and retain our talent and ensure high employee performance.
2. Provide support to hotel operational teams to execute the talent management strategy.
3. Ensure effective management of employee relation issues (e.g. grievances, counselling, employment terminations and developmental needs) and act as primary point of contact for operational managers.
4. Manage performance management scheme to ensure performance reviews are held on agreed dates and all documents are filed and recorded with HR.
Learning and Development
1. Oversee the creation and continued applicability of a learning and development programme for the Hotels.
2. Oversee implementation of the learning and development programme to ensure that it meets operational needs and provides the expected benefits to the team.
3. Oversee induction programmes for new joiners.
General Human Resource Administration
1. Manage all team accommodation in coordination with the maintenance team. 2. Oversee all administration of HR documents and spreadsheets.
3. Provide detailed turnover reports to the management team on a monthly basis. 4. Compile and submit monthly manual payroll to the Finance Department.
5. Coordinate all visa requirements with the company’s PRO.
6. Oversee uniform supplies, requirements and quality.
7. Ensure effective communication with all employees throughout the business.
We are looking for a key individual with at least 15 years HR experience at a senior level from within an International Hotel Group. This is a regional role and you must have managed multiple properties preferable across the GCC. Proven experience of working with GM’s and as well as within a matrix reporting structure is essential. A European education, English as your first language are all pre requisites.
This role is only open to candidates who have at least 15 years HR experience within the Hotel/Hospitality industry
To apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org