Faulty electrics led to fatal Abu Dhabi fire

Faulty electrics led to fatal Abu Dhabi fire

Faulty electrics led to the devastating fire that killed eight Emiratis in Abu Dhabi last week.

That’s according to police in the capital, who are urging residents across the country to have their wiring checked regularly.

Five children and three adults died when the blaze ripped through their villa in Bani Yas early Tuesday.

Three families were present at the home when the incident happened.


GET IN TOUCH
SELECT STATION
on air