Deal Of The Week: The French Alps #TheTicket
Every week Steph from dnatatravel gives us several clues to guess the deal of the week. Mark & Stef play to see who gets it first but The Ticketers always seem to guess right before they do.
We fly with Swiss Air from Dubai to Geneva, flying out at 2:15 am to arrive at 10:20 am and then back at 07:15 am from Geneva to reach Dubai at 09:30pm
How long are we staying for?
Where are we staying?
In the heart of the 3 Valleys, Club Med Val Thorens Sensations is a contemporary ski-in, ski-out resort offering exceptional skiing and après-ski
- Unlimited drinks and refreshments
- International full board gourmet cuisine
- Evening entertainment
- Awarded ‘Best winter sports resort in the world’
- Evening entertainment (live bands and shows) – Lounge and festive evenings with various theme nights every evening and performances by G.O. DJ nights also included
- Sports: The largest Sports School in the world is all yours! Exceptional sports and group lessons for all levels of skill. Beginners and experienced sportsmen enjoy state-of-the-art equipment and exclusive, fun teaching from G.O®s trained in their discipline. Indulge yourself to the extreme and discover new emotions. Included activities: –
- Climbing – 10-metre climbing wall in the centre of the Resort. 4 climbs: 2 standard and 2 timed.
- Alpine skiing – All the sensations of the ski slopes, at your own pace. Professional ski instructors, who are perfectly familiar with the ski domain, will guide you over the runs best suited to your level of skill, to ensure you progress safely but surely in the best possible conditions, in small groups of 12 people maximum.
Where in this city is the hotel?
Definitely wouldn’t describe this as a city break. Geneva is 159km, a 3 hours drive and Lyon is 193km, also 3 hour away.
Any excursions included on this trip?
- Ski pass & Ski & snowboard lessons for all levels
- Ski/snowboard lessons with professional ESF instructors
- Up to 30 sports/activities
Do we need a visa?
There are visa requirements – but they do vary dependent on nationality. It is also worth noting that for this itinerary, you would be visiting Switzerland first and then France.
Do we need jabs?
No major risks for any travelers – but as always, worth checking with your doctor.
Package starting from AED 8595 per person
You can find and book the deal here